Professional Web Design Course
If you are looking for a professional web design course in Dhaka then you can check our course curriculum and our mentors. We are one of the best professional web design training in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Traditional Web Designing jobs have been drastically changed to be fit for the modern world. Designing for each and every screen (Responsive Web Design) is not easy. Young web designers face huge questions. e.g. How to change the layout? How to use a grid system for responsive web design? Which content in the webpage to hide and show?
Web design is a smart profession in the age of drastically growing online businesses. Anyone can be a professional in Web Design by learning HTML & CSS. You don’t need a computer science degree or expensive software. All you need is a computer, a bit of time, a lot of determination, and a teacher you trust.
Creativity is being limited by using some cheesy “site-builder” tool in creating websites. This course teaches you how to use your own concept, take 100% control over your webpages and make a fully professional and modern website.
You don’t need any prior experience. We start from the very beginning to push everyone step by step to the expert level. By the end of the course, you will have created (by hand) a website that looks great on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops alike.
If you want to do Advanced Web Development Course at Prime IT Institute then you have to complete this professional web design course before that. Because without the knowledge of web design, it will be hard to develop your web development knowledge. To keep pace with the modern trend of website building Web Development is a must. The people who are interested to get into the ‘Web Development’ profession and want to make awesome web applications in various companies and online freelancing marketplaces can join.
After completing this professional web design course and internship, we will help every successful student to get a full time or part-time job as a web designer. We will also help them to be a successful freelancer in the design area.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
After learning this course, you can make your Web Design process simple, effective and painless. We especially recommend this course:
- People who want to build websites
- Frontend Developers
- Students who have an interest in web design
- Small Business Owners who need a website
- Anyone who is desired to learn Web Design
Modern designers use several tools in the Web Design process. Designers also need to collaborate with Developers a lot to produce an awesome interactive website.
So, in this course, you will be taught the modern process of creating Responsive websites.
- Technical skill for web design course: Must have the fluent operating skill of computer.
- Must have the skill to use the internet.
- A little knowledge of the graphic world would be fine but not necessary.
- Fluency in English (both writing and speaking).
- Academic: HSC or equivalent certificate.
- Create any website layout you can imagine
- Add tasteful animations and effects with CSS3
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry
- Slice up a Photoshop mockup and hand-code valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Make a PSD into a beautiful, usable, and valid HTML5 & CSS3 website
- Design and develop a coded Style Guide for Developers
- Create Online Style Guide using Zeplin
- Pixel perfect web design
- Fresh and modern code with W3C validation
- Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari)
COURSE FEES & DURATION FOR WEB DESIGN COURSE:
- Total Class = 33
- Per Class = 02 hours
- Total Time = 66 hours
- Duration = 03 months
- Internship (Optional) = 02 months
- Regular Course Fee = 15000 BDT Only
- Registration Fee = 2500 BDT Only
- Lectures 179
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 66 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
01. Overall idea about freelance outsourcing & Web Design
03. Fundamentals of HTML
05. A CSS Primer
07. Structural, Contextual, and Semantic Elements
08. Document Outlines
10. CSS Basic
11. Structuring HTML correctly
12. Child selectors
13. Resolving Conflicts
14. Basic Text Formatting
15. Setting text color
16. Styling Container Elements
17. Creating rounded corners
18. Working with Color
19. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
20. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
21. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
22. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
23. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
24. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
25. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
26. PSD TO HTML conversion with Photoshop
28. Live Web Designing Project
29. Creating Account in UpWork
30. Creating Account in Freelancer
31. Creating Account in PPH & Fiverr
32. Payment system for freelancing sites